Thursday, January 10, 2013

Original NES

In 2006 I bought a used NES system over the internet. I bought four games at a Game Crazy store in Hollywood Video: Tetris, Attack of the Killer Tomatoes, and junior editions of both Jeopardy and Wheel of Fortune. They didn't have much selection and Graywhale moved out of my city. I have also borrowed two games from my brother-in-law: a combo of Super Mario Brothers, Duck Hunt, and World Class Trackmeet (which only works with a special pad); and Total Recall. The system gives me a sense of nostalgia as I used to play it as a child in elementary. It is strange how the games now feel different than I remembered. Some of my favorite games are: Legend of Zelda, Kung Fu, Thunder and Lightning, Dr Mario, and all of the Super Mario Brothers. I have played on computer emulators before, but they are less reliable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home