Saturday, May 27, 2017

Any word on the Losertarian total?

On November 5, 2008 there was a discussion on a message board about the results of the election and how the Libertarian Party and other third parties performed.  Someone started it with this:
Will they break 0.5%?

What about Alan Keyes?
I responded with:
Medved uses that word and also the Constipation Party for the other one. It actually bugs me that he has such contempt for third parties. I'm not really a third party kind of guy, but I did vote for a third party Senator in 2006. People must vote for their values and as the Republican party loses theirs I can partially understand why they choose others.
According to the FEC, Bob Barr of the Libertarian Party received 0.4% of the vote and Alan Keyes of America’s Independent Party received 0.04%.

1 Comments:

At May 27, 2017 at 11:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Did you know I have always been a registered Libertarian? Never belonged to any other party.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home